This forum post will help you troubleshoot issues related to Web Services(ws-consumer/ws-provider)
- In order to enable the client authentication for Web services we need to set the "NeedClientAuth" property in the jetty.xml as "true". This file can be found inside ".\AdeptiaServer\ServerKernel\etc\jetty".
- To publish the process as a web service, you need to design a process from perspective that it is similar to a function that takes input, processes it, and generates output.
- While migrating the web service from one environment to another, you'll have to allow the activity recognize the new environment and update the target namespace and address.(https://support.adeptia.com/entries/22054177-Promoting-a-Web-Service-Provider)
- In order to avoid the error while updating the web service publishing parameters. Please verify that all files in "..\AdeptiaServer\ServerKernel\wsdl" directory should have extensions and Verify the parameters entered in the WS provider page are valid.
- When uploading the wsdl to create a web service consumer,the web service is being created as DOCUMENT style instead of SOAP,Change the parser type for the web service to Easy WSDL.(https://support.adeptia.com/entries/27594146-Web-Service-Consumer-Style-)
- In order to avoid the connection problems in WS consumer,download the valid server certificate and place it inside the truststore folder: \AdeptiaServer\ServerKernel\etc\truststore.
- If you are getting error while making connection with wsdl file location. Please create a zip file of the referenced XSD's and create File Reference activity under Develop>Services>Miscellaneous.
- Try to connect and hit the wsdl with third party clients like SoapUI, Fiddler etc.
Information to be Provided to Support for Assistance
- Screen shot of Error that you are receiving.
- Application log files(https://support.adeptia.com/entries/21796646-Application-logs-location).
- In case of referential XSD please provide the wsdl files and the zip used to create File Reference.
- Share result along with errors after testing with third party client like soapUI, Fiddler etc.
PS: Providing the above information to support will ensure quicker resolution as Support will have the necessary information to investigate the issue.