While running the data mapper or process designer, you may encounter a java heap error.
Cause: Process Designer or Data Mapper run out of allocated memory
- Opening Process Designer
- Opening Data Mapper
Solution: Increase the allocated memory for the applet
1) Log in to Adeptia Suite as an administrator
2) On the left-hand navigation select "Administer"
3) Then select "Setup" > "Application Settings"
4) On the right-hand screen select "Update System Properties"
5) From this screen select "Applet Configuration" > "Data Mapper (or Process Designer)"
6) In the property described as "Maximum heap size", increase this value
Note: This will require a restart of the application