Error: When clicking on the Process Flow, DB Schema, Mapping and other service pages, you receive this error
Persistence error: Nested error: java.sql.SQLException: out of memory while executing SELECT
When you have a number of activities created, for the interface to query and extract the service list from the database requires sufficient JVM memory allocation.
Solution: Increase the allocated memory to the database. If the database you are using is the embedded HSQLDB, then follow these steps:
1. Log in Adeptia Suite with admin account.
2. Go to Administer > Setup > Application Settings > Update System Properties settings.
3. Under Update System Properties go to Embedded Database Settings.
4. Increase the abpm.embedded.indigo.memory value. e.g. from -Xms128M -Xmx256M -Xrs to -Xms512M -Xmx1024M -Xrs.
5. Similarly increase the abpm.embedded.logs.memory.
6. Save these properties.
7. Reload the configuration.
8. Restart Adeptia Suite Services. Kernel/Webrunner.
If you are still receiving the error , you can also try:
- Increasing the physical memory (RAM)
- Edit the launcher properties file under serverKernel\etc folder and change the minimum and maximum JVM settings .(http://support.adeptia.com/entries/21238802-setting-java-heap-size)
Article is closed for comments.