A bug in the Linux kernel - "Java Leap Second Bug" - severely impacts java programs took effect around 30 June / 1 July 2015
- Starting Adeptia Services takes much longer than normal, more than 1 Hour
- Adeptia continually attempting to handle misfired triggers (KernelApplication.log)
- Adeptia CPU usage 100%
- Issue started to appear around June 30th or July 1st
1) Stop the NTPD "Network Time Protocol daemon"
2) Then synchronize the date/time
date -s "$(date)"
Reference - http://blog.wpkg.org/2012/07/01/java-leap-second-bug-30-june-1-july-2012-fix/
Article is closed for comments.