I have one source schema, one target schema and one mapping for a specific
I would like to generate four separate files based on a unique field in the
Is this possible to do and if so, would it be done in the mapping or the
• Create four file targets as per your location and names.
• In the Data Mapping load the same target schema four times (because you want to create four target files).
• Map your source file to all the four target schemas by applying the business rule and the unique field which will distribute the records to separate files.
• As we have now uploaded multiple target schemas in mapping. this mapping will generate four separate data streams.
• In the process flow, except the other activities like file source, source schema and mapping, put the same target schema four times and also put the four file targets.
• Connect them and using multiple stream option on the mapping activity, map the target schemas to their respective streams.
• Using multiple stream option on target schema, map the respective File Targets.