FTP Event is not able to trigger the Process flow as Adeptia is unable to connect to that FTP server and the Kernel logs shows the below error.
com.jscape.inet.ftp.FtpException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: No trusted certificate found.
The Certificate used in the Keystore activity for that FTP event is invalid.
- Events > FTP
- Select the FTP Event encountering the issue
- Scroll down to Keystore Name and make a note of the value selected
- Service > Security > Keystore/Truststore
- Identify the Keystore activity from step 3
- Under the Action menu, select import certificate
- Upload the certificate provided
- Services > Source >FTP
- Select the FTP Source activity associated with the process flow that the FTP Event triggers
- The Keystore Name should be the same as the one selected in step 3
- If there is a file available to test connectivity to in the source FTP directory, enter the file name and path in this FTP source activity
- Click Test
- The result of the test will confirm if the certificate has been updated properly.
Article is closed for comments.