The execution of standard process flow report (Monitor > Reports > Custom Reports) cause the error "Error occurred while generating report : [For input string: "0,06"]"
Generally, errors encountered by the Standard Process Flow Report are due to log database connectivity
1) Confirm Adeptia can connect to the log database
2) Confirm the Database Info activity used in the Custom Report is connecting to the correct database (especially in case you have moved the log database to an external database)
- Develop > Reports and Dashboards > Custom Report
- Select StandardProcessflowReport
- Verify the database info activity selected is pointing to the correct database
- If not, create a database info activity that points to the log database (external) and select that activity in the StandardProcessflowReport activity.
Article is closed for comments.