Windows Service Startup Issue


I’ve completed all the patches in the recommended order but have been unable to restart the server in our staging environment since updating it yesterday.
I’ve tried it with the 32-bit 1.6 JRE that was used previously, the 64-bit 1.6 JRE, and the 64-bit 1.7 JRE.

In each case I used the appropriate version jsl (32-bit jsl for the 32-bit JRE, 64-bit jsl for the 64-bit jre) and updated the jsl-Kernel.ini and jsl-WebRunner.ini
files to point to the correct location of the appropriate jre.

I’m not sure what to try next.



1 comment

Please sign in to leave a comment.