Need to move folder including filesAnswered
We have a requirement where we need to transfer folders including files from SFTP location to some Lan location.
This is certainly possible but the Folders wouldn't be deleted from Source location(i.e. SFTP Source) and can be deleted using a Custom Plugin afterwards. Below are the high level steps that you can follow:
- Define FTP Source/Event from where you want to move Files or Folder.
- In Adv. Properties set "Delete File on Success".
- Before LAN file target over-ride the Target Path and File Name with respect to the FTP Source\Event. So that same name will be given at the Target location.
- Set File Target(Enable Auto Folder Creation).
- Then you can delete the Source Folders after that.
Below are some reference links:
The above approacch is quite lengthy and separate flows will be executed for each file. As an alternate you can create a Custm plugin with the help of which you can establish connection with SFTP and then move folders to LAN location.
Post is closed for comments.