Adeptia releases a new major version of Adeptia Connect and Adeptia Integration Suite. You can now upgrade your older version to the latest release of Adeptia Connect v3.7.2 and Adeptia Integration Suite v6.9.15.
This new release includes a major JRE upgrade and other significant functional impacts mentioned in the Release Notes. It is recommended that you first go through the respective Release Notes and Impacts of Upgrade to Java 17, upgrade the lower environments like Test or Dev first and perform the regression testing, and then only upgrade the Prod environment.
This article discusses all the manual changes this upgrade entails. These changes are critical to upgrade to AC v3.7.2 or AIS v6.9.15 and to have them work with full capability. The changes are with respect to the following components of the application:
- Post patch deployment steps for Connect Server.
- Post patch deployment steps for Connect Portal.
- Changes in Custom Jars or Custom Classes.
- Changes in JMS Provider.
- Changes in SAML.
- Changes for applets to work (for AIS)
- Ensure that you have met the AC v3.7.2 pre-requisites before you have applied the patch.
- In case you are upgrading AIS to v6.9.15, skip the "Post patch deployment steps for Connect Portal" section.