I am getting the data from a csv file and I am going to update the database.
Ex. I have a csv file with the following fields cid,rnumber and I want to update a table with this input Update customer set acc_number=rnumber where customerId=cid.
You can simply accomplish this by creating a flow like this:
- Create a DB schema of the Target table.
- In the DB Schema put the Primary Key as customerId (which is a column in your table)
- Create the Source and Text schema of your CSV file
- Create the DB Target, select the Update as your DB Operation
- Create a Mapping and map rnumber to acc_number , cid to customerId
- Create the flow like this:
Start > Source > Text Schema > Mapping > DB Target > End Event
- Run the flow, the DB Target will automatically update the records based on the mapping and the primary key defined in the DB schema,
Article is closed for comments.