The minimum hardware requirements for installing Adeptia Suite for a Product Evaluation are outlined as:
• Intel Pentium IV or higher PC with Windows/Linux/Solaris operating system.
• CPU: 2 cores minimum, 4 cores recommended
• Minimum of 4GB RAM. However, it is recommended to use 8GB RAM.
• Hard Disk space of 5GB for installation.
• User must have administrative rights on the machine, where Adeptia Suite is to be installed.
• Adeptia Suite can also be installed and run on virtual environment (VM) without any issue.
Note: These are merely approximate figures. The actual RAM and hard disk space required for running Adeptia Suite would depend on various factors such as the number of services running on the node, the complexity of the services deployed on the node and CPU usage required by these services. The anticipated data flow and performance expected from the system also determine the RAM and hard disk requirements
For Production, Development and Test environments, it is recommended to use servers with the configuration given below:
• 4 CPU cores minimum, 2 quad-core CPUs (8 cores) recommended
• Min 8GB, 16GB recommended
• OS: 64-bit
• Hard Drive: 200GB minimum, 500GB recommended
• Log Database: For higher performance Adeptia recommends a separate database for logs such as MS SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL. By default, an embedded database is used which limits the performance. For higher performance, the log DB can be installed on a separate server.
Depending on the size of the data and performance needed, servers with higher configuration can be used.
For more information regarding performance, please refer to our performance tuning guide: https://support.adeptia.com/entries/81912509-Adeptia-Suite-Performance-Tuning-Guide
- Windows (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2003 R2
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Vista, 7 (for evaluation purposes)
- Linux (32 and 64 bit)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- Sun Solaris: Available on demand
- Internet Explorer
- An external database is recommended for Adeptia system logs in a production environment. For accessing and sending information as part of integration processes, Adeptia can connect with any database as a source or target provided there is an available JDBC driver. The databases below are only mentioned for Adeptia system setup and configuration for storing run-time logs.
- Microsoft SQL Server:
- SQL Server 2005
- SQL Server 2008
- SQL Server 2008 R2
- SQL Server 2012
- Oracle Database 10g
- Oracle Database 11g
Version Control (optional):
- Subversion: Available at https://adeptia.com/products/Version-Control.html
JMS Message Queue (optional):
- Apache MQ
- Report template designer: Available at http://support.adeptia.com/entries/22984741-Creating-Custom-Reports
Refer to this page for more detailed information regarding third part components: https://adeptia.com/download-third-party-components