In some instances, you may need to send us the Mapping XSL and Input Mock up Data to debug and issue you're having with a mapping. Follow these steps to generate these files:
1) On the left hand navigation tree, select Configure > Data Transform > Data Mapping
2) Select the mapping activity in question and click Edit
3) Open the Data Mapper
4) Within the Data Mapper, select the Debugger tab
5) Click on Generate Input Mock up Data
6) Click on the Save icon located in this pane, this will generate a .xml file for the Input Mock up Data
7) Click on the Save icon located in the XSL pane, this will generate a .xml file for the Mapping
8) Click on View Button of Data Mapper and select "View Mapping XML". Copy paste this XML and save it locally.
Article is closed for comments.