When running a process flow within Adeptia, various intermediate files are generated. If a flow fails or executes erroneously, the repository files may help you diagnose the problem.
To access the repository files for a particular flow:
1) Go to History > Process Flow log
2) Select the correct Date Range and click the Details button
3) Identify the process flow and click on the Details link for that flow
4) The process flow log details window will appear. Click on Repository
5) The repository listing for the process flow will appear. From here, you can view the various intermediate files (including error files) that were generated during the flow.
You can also find the repository files here: Adeptia_suite\AdeptiaServer\ServerKernel\web\repository