Deleting Temporary Files and Adeptia Certificates through the Java Control Panel
1. Go to windows control panel, select Java and click General tab.
2. Click Settings under the Temporary Internet Files section. The Temporary Files Settings dialog box appears.
3. Click Delete Files on the Temporary Files Settings dialog. The Delete Files and Applications dialog box appears.
4. Click OK on the Delete Files and Applications dialog. This deletes all the Downloaded Applications and Applets from the cache.
5. Click OK on the Temporary Files Settings dialog.
6. To delete the old Adeptia Certificate, click the Security tab.
7. Click the certificate button.
8. Delete all the certificates that are issued to Adeptia Inc.
9. Click Close.