I would like to have an access log for all browser requests that hit the WebRunner process. Is there a way to enable such a log?
Follow these steps to enable logging for all requests to the Webrunner
1) Shut down the Adeptia Services
2) Navigate to <InstallationDirectory>/ServerKernel/etc/jetty
3) Create a backup of the jetty.xml file outside of the Adeptia Installation Directory
4) Open the jetty.xml file and copy paste the text from the attachment (requestlog.txt) just above the "extra options" section.
5) Save the file
6) If it doesn't already exist, create a "logfiles" directory under the /ServerKernel/web folder
7) Start the Adeptia Services.