The back-end database of the Disaster Recovery instance of Adeptia is not in-sync with the Production instance. In that case, update the back-end database with the latest activities from Production regularly.
You can do this using Adeptia's Migration Utility. Here's how:
1) Confirm that the build tag of Production and DR are identical: Adeptia Suite Build Tag
2) Pause the DR Scheduler (Administer > Maintenance > Scheduler)
3) Run the Migration Utility (Offline Migration) on Production (selecting Database Objects only)
- Migrating Entire Backend Database
4) Run the Migration Utility on DR (Offline Migration - importing Database objects only)
5) De-activate any active triggers in DR (if necessary)
6) Start the DR scheduler
Leverage the steps shown above to restore a lower environment (Development, QA, UAT, etc.) with the activities from Production.