This video will go through the steps of how to split data into smaller chunks and create multiple output streams. As part of this example, the source file will be split into 2 output files each containing 10 records.
Demo shows the following items:
- Configure a new process flow
- Configure split size in the DataSplitter custom plugin
- Gateway condition to loop through the data and create multiple output streams
- Viewing the process flow logs
Custom Plugin properties
- sourceXPath should be Root/Record
- splitSize is based on your requirements. For example, 10.