It is important that you have SSL certificates (of the applications to be used in Connect) imported to the Truststore. For every application, you may need to add an SSL certificate. For example, here you need to import SSL for BambooHR.
To import certificates,
1. Download the attached file <bambooHr.cer> and save it on your computer.
2. Open Command Prompt (press Win +and R and type cmd).
3. Go to the directory where JRE is installed (for example, C:/Program Files/Java/jre8/bin).
4. Run the following Keytool command to import the certificate.
keytool -import -trustcacerts -alias <alias_name> –file “<location_of_downloaded_cacerts_with_filename>” -keystore “<location_of_Adeptia_cacert>”
keytool -import -trustcacerts -alias BambooHr –file “C:/test/bambooHr.cer” -keystore “
C:/Program Files/Adeptia Suite/AdeptiaSuite-6.8/AdeptiaServer/ServerKernel/etc/truststore/cacerts”
5. Type the password. The default password is changeit.
This adds the certificate to the truststore.
Please refer to our documentation for more details: https://docs.adeptia.com/display/AC35/Configuring+SSL+in+Adeptia+Connect+-+Linux
Article is closed for comments.