Situation: Promoting a web service from development to production.
Process: When creating a web service in Adeptia, the activity that is generated will have a target namespace and address that is associated with the environment that the activity. After migrating the web service from one environment to another, you'll have to allow the activity recognize the new environment and update the target namespace and address. To do this, all you have to do is:
1) Log into Adeptia with permissions to edit the web service
2) Configure > Services > Web Services > Provider
3) Select the migrated Web Service Provider and click edit
4) Without making any changes, click Save
5) Now your web service will have the correct target namespace and address