We would like to connect a WS CONSUMER to a server which doesn’t accept our client certs. The client Hello uses SSLv2, but response is in TLSv1. It seems we need to change the SSL version, but can we?
Yes, follow the steps below
1) Stop the Adeptia Services
2) Navigate to <InstallationDirectory>/ServerKernel/etc
3) Open the server-configure.properties file
4) Change the "Configure the requested protocol for SSL context" property from SSL to TLS
5) Save the file
6) Start the Adeptia Services
Article is closed for comments.