I was able to locate the repository, but was unable to find a folder related
to a process flow that ran a few Wednesdays ago on 7/18/2012. It also no
longer appears in the process flow history as well. Is there a setting that
I would need to change to keep the files related to this flow or not? Also,
is there a way to keep flow history longer than what appears to be two
If you want to retain the repository files of Process Flow (default value 5) for a greater period of time then you can increase it’s value by following the below steps:
1. Log in through admin.
2. Go to Administer > Setup > Application Settings > Update System Properties
3. Then Go to Maintenance > Data Cleanup Properties and change the highlighted value to something greater then 5.
4. Save the settings and Restart Adeptia services.
If you want to retain the Process Flow logs for a greater period of time then you can increase it’s value by following the below steps:
1. Open log-cleanup.properties i.e. located in /../AdeptiaSuite-5.3/AdeptiaServer/ServerKernel/etc
2. By default all the cleanup values are set to 5 and you can increase the values to greater then 5.
3. Save this file.
4. Restart Adeptia Services.
Note: If you are using HSQLDB as the log database the increasing theses values would increase the size of the log database and excessive increase in database size would lead to log database connectivity issues.