To meet with secuirty and business compliance and policies, we will need to change the Admin password account if that is even possible. After words, certain internal users will only have this password.
Also, once this has been changed, and a user has system admin rights to the application, where is the log file located to find out what changes he/she has made to the system?
1) Log in as the admin user
2) Click the Change Password link in the navigation bar (To the right of the help link)
3) Follow the on screen form
To view the changes made by a user you can view the Audit Trail
1) On the left hand navigation panel select History
2) Audit Trail
3) Select the User Name in question
4) Choose a date range and click submit
Article is closed for comments.