• Copy the “jsl-Kernel.ini” and “jsl-Webrunner.ini” files to the “/ServerKernel” folder of Adeptia instance which is not installed as Window Service.
• Edit “jsl-Kernel.ini” file and update the Adeptia Server installation path wherever present.
• Edit “jsl-Webrunner.ini” file and update the Adeptia Server installation path wherever present.
• Go to “/jre/bin” folder present inside Adeptia Server installation path through command prompt.
• Execute jsl –install “/ServerKernel/jsl-Kernel.ini”. This will successfully install Adeptia Kernel as window service.
• Execute jsl –install “/ServerKernel/jsl-Webrunner.ini”. This will successfully install Adeptia Webrunner as window service.
• Go to “Registry Editor” (by executing command “regedit” through Run) and go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SYSTEM/CurrentControlSet/Services.
Go to “Adeptia Server Kernel ” and edit the data value of “ImagePath” variable by including service invoker path and ini config file path under double quotes (“).
Here is the sample valid value: “C:\Program Files\AdeptiaServer\ jre\bin\jsl.exe" -ini "C:\Program Files\AdeptiaServer \ AdeptiaServer -5.1\ServerKernel\jsl-kernel.ini".
Similarly, go to “Adeptia Server WebRunner ” and edit the data value of “ImagePath” variable.
Here is the sample valid value: “C:\Program Files\AdeptiaServer \jre\bin\jsl.exe" -ini "C:\Program Files\AdeptiaServer \ AdeptiaServer -5.1\ServerKernel\jsl-Webrunner.ini".
• Start “Adeptia Server Kernel” and “Adeptia Server WebRunner” as window service.
After you have completed the above steps, your services may appear in the "Starting" state.
For Windows 64-bit Machines:
1) Start the Task Manager and kill the running jsl process.
2) Extract jsl.exe from the attached zip file
3) Navigate to the folder where Adeptia Suite is installed
4) Adeptia Suite > jre > bin
5) Replace the existing jsl.exe file with the one we have provided.
6) Restart your machine
Please use the corresponding 32-bit or 64-bit files for your system