In this use case we will call a database stored procedure through a process flow to get an account profile. The process flow will be published as a Web Service and the incoming Request with "account id" is passed as In Params to the stored procedure call and the Out Params (result) is passed back as a Web Service response (in JSON).
As part of the data integration orchestration we will go through following steps:
- Configure a Database Stored Procedure Service in Adeptia Suite that executes a stored procedure (such as in MS Sql Server)
- Execute the activity as part of a process flow
- Publish the process flow as a RESTful Web Service using Adeptia's Web Service Provider interface
- Call the orchestration through a RESTful Web Service and pass the input REST parameter into the In Param of the stored procedure
- Convert the Stored Procedure Out Params response into a JSON object
- Pass the JSON object as a Web Service response
Process Flow design:
Refer to the walk-through PDF document, deployable solution and the supporting files.