Solution: In order to create an export zip the EDI objects, kindly perform the following steps.
- Go to <Adeptia_Installation_Directory> and open the /bin folder.
- Now, execute the MigrationUtility.exe and click Next.
- Select the Adeptia Suite and click Next.
- Now, select the Environment promotion radio button and click Next.
- Choose the option Export and click Next.
- Now, a screen is displayed where you need to select Source system install directory. Click Browse button and select the Adeptia installation directory path. The path should be before the ServerKernel i.e, "<Adeptia_installation_directory>\AdeptiaSuite-6.x\AdeptiaServer".
- Click Next and a screen of Select the Group to export objects appear that displays a list of available Groups. Tick-mark against the group, whose objects you want to export, and click Next.
- (Optional) You can also choose Select All button to select all present groups and click Next. With this option, we will get a Warning msg, "Process flow selection will not be available..". Click Yes.
- Select ALL Objects and click Next.
- The screen displays a list of objects for the selected groups. Tick-mark the check-box against all the EDI Objects such as EDI Relationship, Event Registry, Event, Mapping, Schema’s, Source, Target, etc that are used in the EDI Relationship.
- Click Next and a screen of Filtering criteria for object Export displayed (optional). You can skip this part by clicking Next.
- Select Target Location screen is displayed. Click the Browse button to select the target location where you want to save the zip file and click Next.
- The process of exporting objects start and the progress is displayed in the View Logs screen.
- When the process completes, an alert of "Export completed successfully" displayed. Click ok and then click Finish to exit the Migration utility.
You will find the Export zip at the selected Target Location.