We have done the upgrade of the jar file in Adeptia Connect v 3.2 because the older jar files were vulnerable and the upgraded jar files that contain various security fixes which make them less vulnerable. If you are upgrading to Connect v3.2, then the existing Spazio jar file becomes incompatible and will not work. For this, you need to upgrade existing Spazio jar files that are compatible with v3.2.
This forum post will guide you through the steps that have to be followed post-upgrade to Adeptia Connect 3.2. We have also attached the Spazio jars ( activemq-core-5.7.0.jar and geronimo-j2ee-management_1.1_spec-1.0.1.jar ) that can also be download from this forum post.
Please follow the below steps for upgrading Spazio jars:-
- Download the Spazio jars ( activemq-core-5.7.0.jar and geronimo-j2ee-management_1.1_spec-1.0.1.jar).
- Stop the Adeptia Connect services.
- Goto the location "<AdeptiaConnect Installation Directory>\ConnectServer\AdeptiaServer\ServerKernel\ext".
- Place the downloaded jars.
- Restart the Adeptia Connect services.
Article is closed for comments.