- Sometimes while opening the applet of Data mapping we encounter errors(Incorrect Url:null,Encountered error in process flow persistence:null). This error comes because of cache files of older version in java cache.Clear the Java cache by using following step (https://support.adeptia.com/entries/72486986-Deleting- Java-Cache-and-Certificates)
- Enabling the Java console mode will help in debugging the problems that we encounter during data mapping.(http://support.adeptia.com/entries/21776962-Enabling-Java-Console-Mode).
- Check the error coming under the Monitor>History > Process Flow Logs >Process Flow Activity> Process flow repository.
- Check the Kernel/Webrunner Application log file for detailed error description. (https://support.adeptia.com/entries/21796646-Application- logs-location)
- When a mapping activity is executing a large number of rules or processing a large number of records. We recommend implementing splitting within your data mapping.This will improve the execution time of the data mapping activity.
- We can use the on demand (optimized) loading if the XSD is complex.This option is applicable only on XML schemas. It optimizes the processing of XML schemas and loads the XSD elements only up to 2 levels in the source and target panels. You need to click a hierarchy element to load its further child elements.This feature selects the number of levels that can be loaded at a time in memory to prevent the mapper from out of memory issues.
- To verify if mapping is giving the correct Output use Debugger tab in Data Mapper Applet and check the output generated either by Attaching Source to Source Schema or by using "Generate Mockup Data" option.
Information to be provided to Adeptia Support for Assistance
- Screenshot of Error that you are receiving.
- Application log files(https://support.adeptia.com/entries/21796646-Application-logs-location)
Mapping XSL and XML, Sample source file, Sample target file (https://support.adeptia.com/entries/21813543-Debugging-within-the-Data-Mapper) .
Process flow zip(https://support.adeptia.com/entries/21278243-Creating-a-Process-Flow-Zip-file) if not possible than provide us the screen-shot of the data mapping.
PS: Providing the above information to support will ensure the quicker resolution as the support will have the desired information to investigate the issue.