This forum post will help you troubleshoot issues related to LDAP, SVN, Backend/Log databases.
- Try to connect with third party client like LDAPAdmin with same User password as provided in configuration file(server-configure.properties).
- Make Sure all the configuration changes for LDAP are as per the Document.
- Check if LDAP\ActiveDirectory server is running.
- Check the Kernel Application.log file for any errors. (https://support.adeptia.com/entries/21796646-Application-logs-location)
- Ensure that the Backend/Log Database server is running.
- Check if you are able to connect with Backend/Log database using any Database Client.
- Check the number of connections available are appropriate on the DB server end.
- Check there is no deadlock on the Database server end that might be restricting the DB update.
- Ensure that the SVN repository directory has RWX permissions.
- Make sure SVN server is started.
- Check that 3690 TCP port is open where SVN server is installed as it uses 3690 as default port.
Information to be Provided to Support for Assistance
- Application log files(https://support.adeptia.com/entries/21796646-Application-logs-location)
- Configuration files present inside ".\AdeptiaSuite-6.2\AdeptiaServer\ServerKernel\etc": server-configure.properties, launcher.properties, quartz.properties, ldapConfiguration.xml.
- Screenshot after connecting to LDAP using third party tool.
- Screenshot where you are receiving the error.
PS: Providing the above information to support will ensure quicker resolution as Support will have the necessary information to investigate the issue.