This forum post will help you troubleshoot issues related to Application Configuration (Clustering, Performance, System Optimizations etc.)
- Clustering service by default is disabled, we need to enable it from property abpm.cluster.enable to use clustering.
- While using Clustering make sure all the nodes have the same version of Adeptia Suite installed on them.
- While setting up a clustered environment make sure that all the nodes of the cluster use the common Backend and Log database.
- For better performance on the Production system, follow all the recommendations on our Performance Tuning Guide.
- Check if the System CPU and Physical memory are not completely occupied.
- Check the Adeptia System Console for Adeptia's Performance and Usage statistics.
- Check the log files for any possible errors. (Application Logs Location)
- Check the LogsArchiveAndCleanup.log file for any possible errors during cleanup.
- Restart Adeptia in case you are unable to access it or it is not processing files. https://support.adeptia.com/entries/23390371-How-can-I-restart-Adeptia-properly-
Search the error you are receiving on forum(https://support.adeptia.com/hc/en-us)
Information to be Provided to Support for Assistance
- Screenshot of Error that you are receiving.
- Application log files(https://support.adeptia.com/hc/en-us/articles/207872643-Application-logs-location)
- Run the Tracer utility before Restarting Adeptia services and send us the created zip file.(https://support.adeptia.com/entries/67067446-Using-the-Tracer-Utility)
- Download the System Console Report from Administer> System Console page after logging in via admin user.
PS: Providing the above information to support will ensure quicker resolution as Support will have the necessary information to investigate the issue.
Article is closed for comments.