This forum post will help you troubleshoot issues related to Application Configuration (Clustering, Performance)
- Clustering service by default is disabled, we need to enable it from property abpm.cluster.enable to use clustering.
- While using Clustering make sure all the nodes have same version of Adeptia Suite installed on them.
- While setting up a clustered environment make sure that all the nodes of the cluster uses the common Backend and Log database.
- For better performance on the Production steps, follow all the recommendations on our link: https://support.adeptia.com/entries/81912509-Adeptia-Suite-Performance-Tuning-Guide
- Check if the System CPU and Physical memory are not completely occupied.
- Check the Adeptia System Dashboard for Adeptia's Performance and Usage statistics.
- Run the Tracer utility that creates a zip file with all information and configuration. https://support.adeptia.com/entries/67067446-Using-the-Tracer-Utility
- Check the log files for any possible errors. (https://support.adeptia.com/entries/21796646-Application-logs-location)
- Restart Adeptia in case you are unable to access it or it is not processing files https://support.adeptia.com/entries/23390371-How-can-I-restart-Adeptia-properly-
Search the error you are receiving on forum(https://support.adeptia.com/)
Information to be Provided to Support for Assistance
- Screen shot of Error that you are receiving.
- Application log files(https://support.adeptia.com/entries/21796646-Application-logs-location)
- Run the Tracer utility before Restarting Adeptia services and send us the created zip file.(https://support.adeptia.com/entries/67067446-Using-the-Tracer-Utility)
- Screenshot of System Dashboard.
PS: Providing the above information to support will ensure quicker resolution as Support will have the necessary information to investigate the issue.