Plumbr analyses the performance of your application and tells you instantly what needs fixing to improve your user experience. This can be used to identify memory leaks and identifying connection blockages.
Below are the steps to setup Plumbr with Adeptia to identify performance leaks:
- Download latest Plumbr driver from link.
- Extract the downloaded file and place it in any location of the server where Adeptia is installed.
- Provide complete RWX permissions to this location.
- Open launcher.properties file present in location ".\AdeptiaSuite-6.5\AdeptiaServer\ServerKernel\etc".
- Add below text after -Xrs in Kernel JVM parameter.
-javaagent:"<<Location where Plumbr folder is placed>>/plumbr.jar"
#Kernel JVM parameters
KN:JVM: -Xms512M -Xmx1024M -Xrs -javaagent:"C:/Program Files/AdeptiaSuite6.5/plumbr/plumbr.jar"
Note: Restart Adeptia services after following above steps.