This forum post will help you troubleshoot issues related to Triggers/Events
- Navigate to History > Event Logs and check for any errors present there.
- We can start/stop the processing of a specific process flow, by activating/deactivating the Event associated with it.
- We can configure email ids in "Notification Receiver Email-ID(s)" field present under Advance Properties and if there is any error throw while triggering event activity a mail will be sent to the configured email id.
- If triggers are not getting triggered even though they are active in that case try to Stop/Start the scheduler.
- Check the Kernel Application.log file for detailed error description. (https://support.adeptia.com/entries/21796646-Application-logs-location)
- If your FTP Event is not working try changing the Connector Types under Adv. Properties of FTP Event.
- For detailed logging of Events please enable the "Verbose logs" under Adv. Properties of Events.(https://support.adeptia.com/entries/21796646-Application-logs-location)
- If Database Event is not working please check it is running and you are able to connect with the Database event.
- If unable to connect with the FTP event please make sure to test it with other third party FTP client like Filezilla.
Information to be Provided to Support for Assistance
- Application log files and Verbose logs(https://support.adeptia.com/entries/21796646-Application-logs-location)
- Screenshot of respective Event in View and Edit mode. Make sure to send the complete screenshot with all fields expanded.
- Screenshot of Event logs at the time when event is firing.
PS: Providing the above information to support will ensure quicker resolution as Support will have the necessary information to investigate the issue.