This forum post will help you troubleshoot issues related to EDI (Inbound/Outbound file processing)
1. If issue is related to Inbound File processing, cross verify if the relationship has all values defined as per the Input EDI file.
2. Check that the Partner ID and Host ID defined in Trading Partner is similar to the file.
3. Navigate to History > B2BLogs and History > Process Flow Logs, and note down any errors that are listed there.
4. Check the Kernel Application.log file for detailed error description. (https://support.adeptia.com/entries/21796646-Application-logs-location)
5. Try using the "Skip Compliance Check" option while defining the relationship. If it works after checking this option, then your file may have some issues.
6. Check if your Inbound file is valid or not by validating in third party EDI software.
7. If an issue occurs while Outbound File Processing, then check if you have applied Filters on ISA, GS, ST, SE, GE and IEA.
Information to be Provided to Support for Assistance
- Screen shot of Error that you are receiving.
- Application log files(https://support.adeptia.com/entries/21796646-Application-logs-location)
- EDI Objects zip(https://support.adeptia.com/entries/23343226-Creating-export-zip-of-EDI-objects-). If not possible, then provide screen shots of Relationship, Trading Partner, ACK etc.
- Source File if feasible and does not have compliance issues.
- Screen shot of B2B logs
PS: Providing the above information to support will ensure quicker resolution as Support will have the necessary information to investigate the issue.