This forum post will help you troubleshoot issues related to Process Designer.
- Sometimes while opening the applet of Process Designer,Applet do not open.This error comes because of cached files of older version in java cache. Clear the Java cache by using link: (https://support.adeptia.com/entries/72486986-Deleting-Java-Cache-and-Certificates)
- To check the execution status of Process Flow Navigate to Monitor > History > Process Flow Logs>Click on Process flow Activity.
- If Process flow fails, Check in Diagnostics for Error and Activity on which process flow fails which is in Right side panel of Process flow logs.
- Check the Kernel Application.log file for detailed error description.(https://support.adeptia.com/entries/21796646-Application-logs-location)
- If one of your Process flow is stuck or taking more time, then you can Kill or Abort the process flow using link:- (https://support.adeptia.com/entries/27136308-Abort-the-process-flow)
Information to be Provided to Support for Assistance
- Java Console log files if you are having trouble while opening Process Designer Applet. https://support.adeptia.com/entries/21776962-Enabling-Java-Console-Mode
Screen shot of Error that you are receiving after Triggering Process Flow or opening Process Flow Designer.
Application log files(https://support.adeptia.com/entries/21796646-Application-logs-location).
Repository Files (https://support.adeptia.com/entries/21877946-Repository-Files).
Process Flow Zip File (https://support.adeptia.com/entries/21278243-Creating-a-Process-Flow-Zip-file).
PS: Providing the above information to support will ensure quicker resolution as Support will have the necessary information to investigate the issue.