This forum post will help you troubleshoot issues related to Process Designer.
- Sometimes while opening the applet of Process Designer, Applet does not open. This error comes because of cached files of the older versions in the java cache. Clear the Java cache by using the link.
- To check the execution status of Process Flow Navigate to Monitor > History > Process Flow Logs>Click on Process flow Activity.
- If Process flow fails, Check-in Diagnostics for Error and Activity on which process flow fails which is in the Right side panel of Process flow logs.
- Check the Kernel Application.log file for a detailed error description. Application Logs location.
- If one of your Process flow is stuck or taking more time, then you can Kill or Abort the process flow.
Information to be Provided to Support for Assistance
- Java Console log files if you are having trouble while opening the Process Designer Applet. https://support.adeptia.com/entries/21776962-Enabling-Java-Console-Mode
Screenshot of Error that you are receiving after Triggering Process Flow or opening Process Flow Designer.
Application log files(https://support.adeptia.com/entries/21796646-Application-logs-location).
Repository Files (https://support.adeptia.com/entries/21877946-Repository-Files).
Process Flow Zip File (https://support.adeptia.com/entries/21278243-Creating-a-Process-Flow-Zip-file).
PS: Providing the above information to support will ensure quicker resolution as Support will have the necessary information to investigate the issue.